Mobile Bike Repair Services and Cost in Cedar Rapids IA
Mobile Auto Truck Repair Cedar Rapids
At Mobile Auto Truck Repair Cedar Rapids we pride ourselves in delivering expert service Bike Repair Services. Whatever the make or model, an experienced mechanic works on each bike with great care and respect as if it were their own. Whether you need a kickstand installed or a wheel re-built, our professional staff will take care of you. Cost of Bike Repair Services? Free estimates! Call today or book Bike Repair Services online easily! Best mobile auto repair in Cedar Rapids IA
MOBILE BIKE REPAIR SERVICES
Come on in to our beautiful location and receive a free estimate at anytime on your bicycle needs. We offer different tune-up packages to cover areas of your bike that need attention. As well, we will take care of anything from quick minor adjustments to major repairs and rebuilds. See our expert staff for an estimate.
Available by appointment. Two different clinics are available, both designed to help riders who want to know a little more about their bikes and to give them the skills to do small repairs and adjustments. This knowledge can sometimes turn a cell phone call for a ride home into a quick fix and the completion of an enjoyable ride.
- THE BASICS: Includes tube/tire repair and installation, removal and proper installation of wheels including some troubleshooting suggestions.
- MORE THAN THE BASICS:Includes brake and gear adjustments or wheel alignment and chain repair
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO TUNE UP A BIKE?
If you go to a mechanic, a full tuneup will cost anywhere from $30 to $75—a worthwhile investment for the abusive cyclist without the tools or the time. But if you take your bike in for its monthly maintenance, the price starts adding up
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO FIX A FLAT TIRE ON A BIKE?
Many bike shops in the U.S. charge about $10 to fix a flat tire, front or rear. Some shops charge as little as $5, and some as much as $20. Most don’t actually repair the puncture in the tire’s inner tube; instead they replace the tube completely. All bikes need maintenance.
HOW DO YOU TUNE UP A BIKE?
Do-It-Yourself Bike Tune-Up: A 5-Step Checklist
- Clean the chain. Most wet chain lubes double as excellent degreasers. …
- Clean the cassette. Take the rear wheel off the bike and squirt lube on the cassette. …
- Center the brakes. …
- Adjust the rear derailleur cable tension. …
- Check the bolt torque.
PAGE IS RELATED TO:
- Town Bike Repair near me
- Swisher Bike Repair near me
- Walford Bike Repair near me
- Ely Bike Repair near me
- Norway Bike Repair near me
- Hiawatha Bike Repair near me
- Atkins Bike Repair near me
- North Liberty Bike Repair near me
- Robins Bike Repair near me
- Amana Bike Repair near me
- Marion Bike Repair near me
- Middle Bike Repair near me
- Palo Bike Repair near me
- Toddville Bike Repair near me
- Mount Vernon Bike Repair near me
- Tiffin Bike Repair near me
- Newhall Bike Repair near me
- Homestead Bike Repair near me